Sunday 11 September 2011

Time to count the blessings.

Small blessings:
1.  The Springboks managed to win Wales in their first match, and we got to listen to the last 10 minutes of   the match on the radio after a wonderful morning at church. ;)  (That can probably count for two blessings.)
2.  There is two healthy new baby cockatiels in the avery. And more to come.
3.  I have at least one bratling back into normal school routine without too much hassles.

Big blessings:
1.  My girly bratling managed to escape getting chicken pox!  Thank you God!!!
2.  My stepdad's heart condition turned out to be something that can be managed with pills and he is doing much better.
3.  My friends who have had some major suffering with health problems in their household, have been blessed with some amazing healing from God. Things are starting to look up for them. 
4.  My other friends who have been struggling financially, have had some good news in that department. And God has started to provide for their needs. 
5.  There has been some great news and reasons for celebrations in our church when it comes to our church plant and some of our students that have moved on to their own churches.  Thank you God for blessing the work these people are doing for You.
6.  We thank the Lord for the safe arrival of yet another healthy baby for our friends and we await the safe delivery of another bundle of joy due any day now to some other dear friends of ours.
7.  I thank God for blessing me with the ability to serve Him at a time that would other wise have been wasted for me. This was a problem that was very heavy on my heart.
8.  I'm thankful that God blessed my adopted brat with safe travels and a good time this weekend.  I'm sure his gardian angels are looking forward to some rest tonight... Yes, this is a big blessing, for I don't think I can cope with disasters at the moment, and if you know him, disasters is something we expect at any time soon.

These are just some of the blessings in my life.  Now, before you leave your desk, write down your own little list of blessings and give thanks to God.  Start your week with a greatful heart and maybe, your Monday will not be so blue tomorrow.

Not much today, but just a little note to remind you all, God bless us everyday in little and big ways.
From little old me.

No comments:

Post a Comment